Carissa
So I am huge into DIY! I love making things, I have such a sense of pride after I do so :) I have honestly considered making things for etsy or consignment stores (we have one in my hometown that sells shabby-chic stuff!)...but never had the guts or time to do so.
Anyway, so obviously for my wedding I want to have a lot of little things that reflect who Daniel and me are, I want our wedding to be us.
Here are some of my favorite DIY projects I've found:
(mostly from www.oncewed.com, www.stylemepretty.com or www.weddingbee.com)














I keep a list in a word document of all the links into these DIY's. I'm still in the process of sorting through and deciding which ones I want to use or not... though I must admit, I love the pinwheels for the chair backs, could that be cuter?! or cheaper! I mean construction paper and buttons - how fun is that!

I also love the handkerchief wrapped mason/ball jars. It's fun, vintage and simply adorable. I am thinking of going thrift store shopping soon to find some handkerchiefs to use...they also usually sell a lot of pieces of lace, I plan on using large bolts of lace for tablecloths (I am obsessed with lace!), as handkerchiefs and cutting it up for ribbons.

I plan to incorporate it someone into our invitations..hmm!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment